Welcome to the BSM!
- Please book your tickets in advance using our online option. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about redeeming coupons or vouchers.
- We are open Mondays – Saturdays, 10 am – 5 pm and Sundays, 12 pm – 5 pm.
- Toronto Public Library pass holders no longer need to book in advance, please present your voucher, receipt, library card, and ID at the admissions desk. The voucher is valid for a maximum of two adults and up to four kids under 18 years old.
- CANOO app. Users no longer need to book in advance, proceed to the admissions desk where our Front of House team will assist you.
- For additional helpful information, please see our FAQ section.
Let’s put our best foot forward
To purchase tickets, please visit our online ticket option. Admission can be purchased at the door, skip the line with advance tickets.
The Museum has five exhibits on four floors, an average visit is 1.5-2hrs. Find your way around the BSM with our handy museum map.
All advance ticket purchasers will be moved to the front of the line, tickets can also be purchased at our admission desk when you arrive. Most voucher/coupon holder will need to proceed to the admissions desk to be processed.
Yes, we will accept cash but we also offer a contactless payment system. For tickets, we recommend purchasing them in advance from our online ticket partner.
Yes, we do have an elevator that travels to every floor of our building. We also encourage visitors to use the stairs as much as possible.
Yes, we have one complimentary wheelchair which can be requested when you arrive. Staff is carefully sanitizing the wheelchair after every use. Please call ahead to reserve 416 979 7799 x 221.
Yes, our museum shop is open. Purchases can also be made online for home delivery or to arrange curbside pick-up.
We offer kids crafts every weekend. Try on funky footwear and play ISpy in the galleries every weekday until labor day.
Water bottles are permitted and water fountains are available in our washroom area.
If you are part of the Attractions Ontario Reciprocal Admission program, please email email@example.com to reserve your tickets with your desired date and time and number of visitors.
Front of House staff can sign into ShowPass/Viator/GYG and get the information needed to redeem your ticket.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or please call 416 979 7799 x 221, Monday to Saturday 10 am to 4pm and Sunday 12pm to 4pm. A member of our Front of House Team will be happy to respond to your queries within 48 hours.