Join now and become part of the BSM community!
The BSM gives you and your family the opportunity to explore the culture and customs of people from around the world through a series of original and changing exhibitions. With close to 15,000 artifacts in its collection, the Bata Shoe Museum is North America’s largest museum exclusively devoted to shoes. As a Friend of the BSM, you can visit as often as you like for free!
Where else can you…
- Examine footwear from the earliest civilizations on earth…
- Delight in the towering heels and delicate embroidery of shoes chronicling the history of Western fashion…
- See a space boot worn by an astronaut…
Enhance your experience with these additional options:
- Free admission to the BSM permanent collection and temporary exhibitions for one year
- Discounts on select programs, events and workshops
- Invitations to exclusive Friends of the BSM events and programs
- 10% discount in the BSM shop
- 10% off gift Friends of the BSM subscriptions
- Exclusive discounts with local partners & cultural institutions
- Free reciprocal admission to over 50 institutions throughout Ontario Galeries Ontario/Ontario Galleries
- Free subscription to the BSM Friends enewsletter
- Opportunity to Bring a friend for $5
- 1 named cardholder
Family (Dual) $80
- All benefits at the Individual level
- PLUS 2 named cardholders + up to 4 children under 18
Have more questions?
For more information or to become a Friend of the BSM please email email@example.com or call 416-979-7799 x 250. Must be 18+ to sign up to join. There are no refunds or exchanges on our annual passes and some restrictions may apply.