Meet business objectives while supporting a unique Canadian cultural gem.
As the largest museum in the world devoted exclusively to shoes, the BSM attracts over 110,000 visitors annually, including many foreign tourists. And we take pride in being able to design bespoke corporate partnerships collaboratively. Partnerships can be targeted at specific segments of the museum’s demographic, and can involve the sponsorship of exhibitions, programs, educational programs, the permanent collection, research, publications or opening night receptions, as well as on-site activation opportunities. It’s entirely up to you.
Some of the benefits for corporate partners may include:
- Packages and cross-promotions
- Product placement or sampling
- Logo placement and recognition in advertisements associated with partnership activities
- Sponsor representative quotes in press releases/corporate material in press kits
- Branding and logo exposure within the museum and in external museum communications
- Monthly mention in e-news blasts
- Verbal acknowledgment at openings and launches
- Assistance in planning receptions or corporate events
- Entertainment opportunities
For more information on how you can become involved, please contact our BSM Support Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-979-7799 x 240