Bring your Group to the BSM for a one-of-a-kind experience. Both virtual and in-person tours are available!
As one of Toronto’s foremost cultural landmarks and a world-renowned institution, the Bata Shoe Museum has one of the world’s largest and most impressive collections of footwear. Its central location, architectural significance and strong international reputation has made it one of the city’s favourite cultural destinations.
Group Tour Rates for Feb. to Sept. 2022
|Virtual Guided Tours|
|Per Attendee (Minimum of $120)||$8*|
|Each Additional Attendee||$8*||Guided Highlights Tour|
|Per Attendee (Minimum of $100)||$10|
|Each Additional Attendee||$10|
|Tour with the Curator||$450¬|
|Tour with the Director and Senior Curator||$850¬|
¹ Current capacity of 65 attendees.
* Until Sept. 4th
¬ Capacity limits apply
- Tours are not considered confirmed until a deposit has been received by the Museum.
- Full payment is required if booking date is two weeks or less from tour date
- Full refund of deposit will be available if tour is cancelled two weeks or more before the date of the tour. If the tour is cancelled within two weeks of the tour date a non‐refundable amount of ten (10) % of the quote will be charged by the Museum.
- A fee may be charged for rescheduling tours. Dependent on the time of tour; does not apply to group sales.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curriculum School Based Tours
A field trip to the Bata Shoe Museum can enrich learning in almost any subject area. We offer a variety of programs for grades JK-12 with links to many specific strands in the Ontario Curriculum. Learn More