Bring your Group to the BSM for a one-of-a-kind experience.
As one of Toronto’s foremost cultural landmarks and a world-renowned institution, the Bata Shoe Museum has one of the world’s largest and most impressive collections of footwear. Its central location, architectural significance and strong international reputation has made it one of the city’s favourite cultural destinations.
|Guided Group Tour
|Unguided Group Tour
|Private Curator Tours
|Curator of Exhibitions
|Director & Senior Curator
- Price includes Tax
- One group leader ticket per 15 participants is included.
- Admission for persons with disabilities permits free admission of a support person.
- Please Note – When booking there is a minimum spend of $120.
How to Book
We look forward to welcoming you! For general questions please contact email@example.com.
To request a tour, please fill in the Tour Request Form.
All tour requests must go through the Tour Request Form. If there is availability in our calendar for your group, you will automatically be booked for a tour. If there are any concerns, a members of our team will contact you before the booking is complete.
Curriculum School Based Tours
A field trip to the Bata Shoe Museum can enrich learning in almost any subject area. We offer a variety of programs for grades JK-12 with links to many specific strands in the Ontario Curriculum. Learn More
Please review the following guidelines with your group prior to your visit:
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the galleries
- Animals are not permitted in the Museum (service animals are excepted)
- Pencils only; no pens
- Visitors are asked to turn cell phones to vibrate or silent while in the Museum
- Children/Students should be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Adult chaperones accompanying school groups are expected to assume an active supervisory role