BSM Facility Rentals
Hold your special event at the BSM
Picture yourself welcoming your guests in an expansive light-filled atrium with a four-storey high glass art window. Imagine encouraging them to explore their very own private museum during the evening! You could suggest that they take a look at the medieval knight’s “sabaton”, or they might prefer to admire exquisite silk-embellished evening shoes from times long past.
Designed by world-renowned architect Raymond Moriyama and winner of a City of Toronto Design Award, the Bata Shoe Museum offers a dramatic setting sure to engage guests of all interests. Its expansive modern style features details forged in glass, steel, leather and wood. Our galleries showcase highlights of one of the world’s foremost collections of footwear. The story of the Museum itself—the result of the vision of one determined woman—is also inspiring. Add the catering expertise of some of the city’s top chefs, and you’re guaranteed a unique and memorable event.
What we offer
- Corporate Events – networking events, press conferences, product launches, workshops
- Social Events – receptions, seated dining
- Life events – weddings, ceremonies, birthday parties
- Creative events – fashion shows, artists’ evenings
- Tours with lunch – group tours, conference spousal packages
For more information on our Facility Rentals program please contact our Facility Rental Coordinator at
email@example.com or 416-979-7799 x 243.