THE MUSEUM IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
|Wednesday:||10 am – 5 pm|
|Thursday:||10 am – 5 pm|
|Friday:||10 am – 5 pm|
|Saturday:||10 am – 5 pm|
|Sunday:||12 pm – 5 pm|
|Student (with ID):||$ 8|
|Children ages 5-17 (inclusive):||$ 5|
|Children under 0-4:||FREE|
|Family Package 1:||$ 24|
|(1 adult and up to 4 children under 18)|
|Family Package 2:||$ 35|
|(2 adults and up to 4 children under 18)|
Admission to the BSM is always free for Friends of the BSM. For more information on how to join click here.
For current Friends of the BSM, you can reserve advance tickets by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance tickets to the Bata Shoe Museum can now be purchased online!
Click here to purchase through TripAdvisor or here for Get Your Guide.
The Bata Shoe Museum is located at 327 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario, on the southwest corner of Bloor and St. George streets. The nearest subway station is St. George (a one-minute walk).
Did You Know…
- Thursday evenings from 5-8pm are Pay What You Can – with a suggested donation of $5
- Special pricing may be in effect for programs and events. For what’s happening at the BSM, don’t forget to check out our Calendar of Events.
- The BSM has a streaming audio guide available to all visitors free of charge? Click here for more information.
- You can download the BSM’s 2019 General Brochure.
- The Bata Shoe Museum is wheelchair accessible. Patrons who visit with an attendant pay regular admission but the attendant may accompany them for free.